Selected Race & Equity Resources
Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety
NOTE: This page is continually being updated with new resources.
The Center’s Compilation of External Resources:
The Center has compiled this list of external, individual resources to support schools in advancing racial justice and creating more equitable systems.
Other Compilations of External Resources:
Partnering organizations and other leaders in the field have compiled the following additional lists of resources:
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)’s SEL as a Lever for Equity resources
- Greater Good in Education’s Resources to Support Anti-Racist Learning
- COVID-19 Education Coalition Centering Equity working group’s Questions for Proactive and Equitable Educational Implementation and Associated Resources. This pair of guides includes (1) questions to guide implementation and (2) associated resources for serving diverse learners, including resources serving specific groups of learners (e.g., by race/ethnicity, students in the foster care system, students who are homeless, and students with disabilities).
- The BELE Network has produced a Framework for Equitable Learning Environments along with a Building Equitable Learning Environments Library of resources.
- San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) has curated a list of Equity Resources for school leaders and educators, including for serving specific populations, teaching about race and racism, and creating more equitable systems.